Thursday, September 03, 2009

Close Yet Far

First let me just say that I'm back on this blog to post random junk since I did not care for WordPress nor did I find Tumblr to be all that they say it could be. If you would like to visit my Tumblr blog which I posted alot in the month of June, then head on over to the link that says "Old Blog" above my nifty looking Gamertag.

Now I was going to use my domain of Emfulz.com on this Blog but as of right now Google doesn't think it exists and says Not Found every time I link it on here. Hopefully soon they fix that or I can find out what's wrong and get my awesome domain name back so I can be as official as those with the expensive Hosted Blogs.

There's a lot to do with this blog since I want to edit it to make it as fancy as my old one looked but that will take time since I'm rushing through my school and recently found out I am not a '09 but now a '10 unless I can flash through my Game Designing and Flash Animation courses. Want to see the small games I've made so far? I'll upload them later and post them in a new post, so stay tuned for that. I'll just say they aren't that fancy but they are awesome for being my first time but with some small flaws in them. Hopefully I get better at that.

I don't want to keep you reading this, whoever you lonely person are, but I'll this with a bang.
Told ya!I actually meant bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment