Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fable II DLC & Twitter

Lets get right to the jazz on this one. First off I would just like to say I have myself a Twitter account now but not for people to see what I do every minute of the day but for me to keep track on other people since I found out they post more on Twitter then anywhere else. Follow me all you want but I only reply to people, not updates.
2 Days ago I said I would tell you my opinion all about Fable II's DLC, well here I go on that subject. First off is Knothole Island, the main reason I bought this DLC is for the Hal's Rifle since I am dressed in Hal's Clothing and such so I wanted to be all I can be except the Hal's Sword is such a bummer because of its weakness. I really enjoyed the side story of Knothole Island and the books you collect have a wonderful story in them if you actually take the time to read the books in the game. Let me just say that it is definitely not worth the whole 10$ (800M$ Points) for this addon to the game. I would of rather spent my 800M$ Points on Call of Duty, which I barely play. The Story of Knothole Island was just way to short and I already new the ending of the quest before the ending actually came to me and since I really didn't care for that DLC I thought See The Future would be so much better and could be no worse but I was wrong.
The main thing I love about See The Future is that my dog is now a Husky which is really awesome but changing your dog should not cost you 560M$ Points. The story on this one was short as well but added more gamerscore then Knothole Island and plus came with a pretty sick Coliseum which puts somewhat fun back into the game since the Crucible is to easy and short. Overall for this game I should have asked people about it first instead of wasting M$ Points because I could have gotten better things from different games. That's all I got to say about these DLC and for a better review click the images at the bottom from Xbox360Achievements.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment