Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Micless Players

I know most of you have ran into these type of players before. The ones without a mic, always keep there mic muted, in a party chat or simply just not wanting to talk. Well today I ran into the most stupidest game lobby on Left 4 Dead, it consisted of 7 players and myself. All of them had no mics what so ever and when I left the room, they would always send me invites because I guess no one else wanted to play.
What's the point in playing on Xbox LIVE if you can't talk with one another, it's like going to an MLG tournament and your whole team is mute. I heard that someone wanted Xbox to make it where you can set a preference to only be matched up with players with mics, that is a perfect idea but I never see it happening, which is a bummer.
If my battery dies on my mic or if I'm in a party chat you'll never see me in an online game unless it's with the people I'm talking to, skate or Rock Band since it takes no talking to actually play that game. Well I'm to busy watching Jeff Garcia on Comedy Central so this ends my pointless rant. Have A Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment