Friday, May 15, 2009

Lacking

I've been lacking on this blog for a few short reasons, which consist of my health and mind.
First off, I found out wednesday that I have gallstones and all that the doctor told me was that they were taking my gallbladder out. I've never been in surgery and was hoping never to be. So in 2 weeks from wednesday [2 days ago] I will be asleep getting a small cut in my stomach while they take my lonely small gallbladder.
Now this is not painful but the thing that is on my mind making me worry so much about this is, the movie Awake. It's where a kid goes into surgery and the whole time he can feel the pain but can not move at all and my sister tells me that 1 in a million people go through that which is flippin' me out. I'm not 100% sure if that's true but I have been searching for about 6 hours now off and on trying to find if it is or not, hoping that it's not but when I do go I will be able to ask the doctor to see if it's true.
If it wasn't for that then I'd be okay with this surgery. All I know is that once it's all done and over, I will have to stay relaxed for about a week or two with no heavy lifting and good digestable foods.
Nothing can be more painful then the pain I get in my abdominal every week or two from the stones. If you are wondering what it feels like, have someone pick up a brick and non-stop for about 3-6hours hit you in the chest area under your chest bone and that's what it feels like. I wouldn't even want my worst enemies to go through this pain, only thing that helps the pain is to apply pressure to it but after you are done with that then it gets worse, so you just have to sit it out and laying down does not help any.

So for the next 2 weeks I will most likely only be posting every 2 days instead of daily but then in about a month I should be back on schedule. BTW you should check My Brute out and help him level =P Until next time, here's a small video to keep you afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment