Monday, May 04, 2009

Night Zero

To start things off on this blog I will be talking about this awesome "photo comic" about zombies. Someone on the x360a forums told me about it and just a little while ago I started reading Episode 1 which I find really interesting. If you didn't get it by the title of this entry, the name of the photo comic is Night Zero. Head on over there to read it and the following episode which is still in production. Night Zero updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with a new slice of the action but at least you might have something to look forward to Monday's now. Hopefully the Volume 1 book that I bought is good too, says it comes with extra things which is always a plus and with 3 different stories for only $14, you can't go wrong. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment