Saturday, May 09, 2009

FUEL - The Game

Most likely you haven't heard of this game and don't know what the hell the title is meaning. So just look down for the YouTube video on the latest trailer for this game and you might understand what I'm going to talk about.
This game looks really awesome and I can't wait for it to come out. Some say that it's cheesy because of the sound from the motors but have you ever seen a game that can hold 16 players in a match at once just to screw around in whatever vehicle you want? I think not.
I say everyone should give this game a shot, and if you don't like it from there then that's cool, but don't be saying you dislike this game before even giving it a shot. All games that I have come to dislike or even hate, I've got them through GameFly before my judgment kicked in.
The game comes out May 26th and if you pre-order from GameStop, you will get an exclusive in-game vehicle with your choice from 3 different colors. So what are you waiting for? and aren't you so glad that Gamestop does these exclusives so they can take more of your money?... Me too. Have fun deciding on spending the money on FUEL or more M$ Points :) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment