Friday, May 08, 2009

Dash of Destruction

Today was a proud and weird day for me. First I finally got off of my favorite 2 games, Skate 2 & Left 4 Dead, and completed (200/200) my 3rd Arcade game. I'm trying to go about completing all of my Arcade games so I can be up higher in my completion ratio which is around 35-40%, and I think that is horrible! Next 2 Arcades will be my Kingdom For Keflings and Castle Crashers to complete.
The Weird part of my day was that my 2nd ever Arcade game that I completed is somehow glitched and got reset to 0/200 on my Xbox but in my 360voice.com Games Completed sig. it shows that it has been completed which is true. All I got to do is take time to go around beating it again and hope that it never happens again. That's all for a short update till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment