Monday, January 28, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 First DLC

Launching January 29th on Xbox 360 the Revolution DLC Map Pack will be taking up A LOT of your time. With four new Multiplayer maps, zombies map, and game mode, and an all new weapon, your schedule's already packed.

Season Pass holders will save a whopping $10 if you fork over 4000 Microsoft Points ($50) all up front. If you're like me, you'd rather spend all the money at once so you won't have to worry about it later. Since I have school tomorrow all day (college), I won't be able to play any of it till late at night and I'm most excited for the new bonus weapon (Peacekeeper SMG) and the Zombies game mode (Turned), and how it will hold up with Tranzit (the best zombie game mode ever!)

Now I'll leave you be so you can anxiously await the release of the new DLC which should be releasing in about 3 hours from now. Happy Newb Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment