Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aliens vs Predator

I'm back from playing too many games and getting my wisdom teeth removed. Today I got the new and improved game AvP from Rebellion. I played a few matches online and played the first campaign level of the Marines and I think it's awesome. The multiplayer needs to faster so you can get into games much quicker but other then that I'd give this game a 8.5/10, the same score that OXM has. I still suck at playing the Xenomorphs but I love the Infestation game mode, which brings back the memories of playing Zombies on Halo 2. I recommend anyone to pick this game up that loves Source games, the movies, or just loves to play some 'Zombies'. Add me if you want to play some time. I'll be playing AvP, Arcade games, Mass Effect 1 + 2, and soon BF: BC2.

No comments:

Post a Comment