Monday, February 01, 2010

Welcome to Emfulz.com

Emfulz.com will be my personal blog but with a twist. What I mean is that instead of rambling random stuff like most people do on blogs, I will be rambling about Entertainment. You'll find Gaming news, reviews, videos, screenshots. The same thing with the Media side. You'll see news, reviews, videos, and screenshots for TV Shows, Movies, and Music I like. Very rarely will you see anything about Books, as I do not read them often.
So mostly this site is just to keep someone busy for the hour, that is once this site has enough content. :) Also I haven't decided if I want to let the Forum plugin to have guests post or just registered. You tell me in the comments below, and I'll decide. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. The Top 10 Best Xbox Games should be a crazy, an voluminous to pile up listing of original games that slipped our loved time away from final exams, our girls (or wives), and our jobs (and in our example, this is our business).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this up. I searched on how to make watch good comments and after not getting much I found this which I learned about how a profile can make an impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover, everyone gives lists. Now, we've formed one for you. Here are, in our feeling, the best all-around games on Microsoft's Xbox. The exotic thing is, this list didn't look as controversial as so many lists of this form have in the past. It's pretty apparent what the top two or three games are on Best Xbox, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, everyone constructs listings. Now, we've made one for you. Here are, in our thought, the hottest all-around games on Microsoft's Xbox. The unusual thing is, this list didn't feel as controversial as so many lists of this form have in the past. It's splendid obvious what the top two or three games are on Best Xbox, okay?

    ReplyDelete