Thursday, February 25, 2010

Emfulz.com v.7

Wondering why I haven't posted something new in a few days? Yea I thought so, but I'll tell you anyway. I've been working hard on making my blog look better to the 'few' viewers that come here. It's taking me longer then I'd like but I'm slowly getting there. So in the next few days I should have this fully done to v1 and start doing my daily or so posts on bull shit.

If you are wondering why I am calling this Emfulz.com v.7, it's that v1 is not here yet. When you see that the 'Attention' text leave the front page, then you are looking at v1 of my blog. Now if you see it, then read it.

This is just an update post and if you have any comments, suggestions, and such then please post them for me to read. I need input on what to make better. Now go back on your way and get to work! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment