Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Roundup WWE / TNA nonsense.

Aside from posts that I'll be posting randomly, I think I'll have a required post of anything on Monday's. It seems that's when I most frequently have a post is Monday night. I want to stay active on the interwebs so why not? This will be short and sour, because I know the few that look at my blog probably just browse for boredom and nothing really interesting happens over here, yet.

The thing I'll talk about this week is WWE '12 People's Edition for the Xbox 360. I got it for $25 on eBay, and that is including S/H. Now I thought it was really worth it since it came with a DVD of 2 episodes where The Rock returned to the WWE, a 'trading card' of The Rock and a voucher to download The Rock to play with in the game. Now it was brand new so I was excited that I get the exclusive character, The Rock. Come to find out I could have possibly gotten WWE '12 regular edition cheaper and downloaded The Rock for 80MSP, which is equivalent to $1, but I'm not complaining because I love collectors edition so I couldn't pass this one up since I just recently got back into the WWE after I stopped watching it about 5 years ago, and let me tell ya that I miss the era back than compared to this PG era. It adds nicely to my collection of Xbox 360 games that I'm collecting up now instead of trading and selling them, because you never know. It could be 'retro' one day. The last WWE game I played was 2007 I believe, which was called Smackdown vs Raw instead of solely WWE. I remember when Smackdown was PS2 and Raw was Xbox, and Raw sucked as a game because of the controls. Now these controls they revamped have become very sleek and smooth compared to what they were in 2007. I officially can't wait for my Stone Cold edition to come in the mail so I can start playing the fresh roster that I love to hate, hate to love.

Online for this game sucks because everyone just run grapples you and if you can't counter fast enough, then game over. I'd love to have a co-op Road to Wrestlemania because if you haven't learned already through a few posts is that I love co-op games over single player ones.Who wouldn't love some Tag Team action through the story to win the titles with a buddy? I know I surely would.

There's really now much to talk about right now besides I'm interested in the WWE again and might start watching TNA since a lot of the wrestlers I grew up with are on there now. I guess WWE thought they were getting too 'old'? Jeff Hardy is my favorite, back when it was Hardy Boys with Lita and Jeff Hardy just signed a long term contract with TNA last week so the rumors of him coming back to WWE got shut down. The last time I watched TNA was when Kurt Angle I think just joined it and it was an octagon or something of that nature instead of a square. I guess having more than 4 corners fucks up the WWE Alumni.

Happy Valentines Day anyone and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment